AirCurve™ 10 Bilevel VAuto Machine with Humidifier
Struggling to breathe against the air pressure released by your regular CPAP machine?
Let ResMed’s AirCurve™ 10 Bilevel VAuto Machine take care of it for you! It’s a bilevel device that allows you to take full control of the air pressure so you can breathe in and out with maximum comfort.
More about this machine:
- Dual flow system – featuring an advanced functionality that allows you to adjust the inhalation and exhalation pressures separately, AirCurve™ 10 keeps your therapy as natural and as easy to stick to as possible.
- Advanced pressure relief – the Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) can minimize the exhalation pressure to as low as 4 cm H2O to save you from the discomfort of breathing against constant pressure.
- VAuto technology – on Auto Mode, this BiPAP device can also change the inhalation and exhalation pressure levels automatically based on your needs, at any specific point in your sleep. It’s a real-time adjustment that cuts the need to visit your doctor regularly just to manually adjust your prescribed pressure.
- Vsync algorithm – effortlessly sustain your therapy’s effectiveness even when you move around in bed at night! AirCurve’s VSync not only monitors mask leaks but also compensates them by adjusting the pressures so you can still receive enough airflow.
- TiControl settings – working closely with Vsync is Aircurve’s TiControl that allows you to set your minimum and maximum time limits. Once the sensor detects that your breathing pattern goes beyond such limits, it will automatically intervene and adjust the pressure settings until your breathing goes back within your normal range (a great feature for those who experience cycling from respiratory disorders).
- Comfort mode – to make your therapy even more suitable for you, AirCurve™ offers a gentler pressure setting that’s especially ideal for those with lower pressure tolerance.
- Effortless operation – simplify your routine with the SmartStart™ technology that allows this device to automatically start releasing pressure once you breathe through your CPAP mask, and stop it when you take the mask off.
- AutoRamp™ feature – a non-invasive setting that starts your bedtime therapy with the lowest level of pressure necessary, and gradually increases it up to your prescribed level so your breathing can adapt to the airflow smoothly.
- Heated Humidifier – it also comes with HumidAir™ Humidifier as a built-in component that keeps the air moist and easier for you to take in, without the added cost of buying a separate, bulky piece.
- User-friendly interface – the LCD screen offers a simple but comprehensive interface where you can navigate through a range of settings to customize the therapy experience to your comfort.
- Auto-adjusting brightness – no need to worry about disrupting your partner when you get up during wee hours, as the screen brightness adapts to the room lighting and automatically dims when the lights are turned off.
- MyAir app – monitor your therapy with accuracy and convenience with this device that allows you to connect to ResMed’s MyAir App. You can also access all the historical sleeping data recorded in the app while you sleep.
Let AirCurve™ do all the work for you.
Order today and get the deep, uninterrupted sleep you deserve!
- Product inclusions:
|Bilevel VAuto machine with humidifier chamber||10.04” L x 4.57” W x 5.91” H (2.75 lbs.)|
|Travel bag||13.24” L x 10” W x 5” H (1.18 lbs.)|
|SlimLine tubing||6 ft.|
|Power supply||5 ½” L x 1 ⅞” W x 1 ¼” H (1.29 lbs.)|
|Power supply cord||–|
|Installed standard filter||–|
- AC Input Range: 90W Power Supply: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.0 – 1.5A, Class II
- 90 W Power Supply: 24V – 3.75A
- Power Consumption range: 53W (57VA) – 104W (108VA)
- Hose: flexible plastic
- Water Chamber: aluminum, injection molded plastic, silicone seal
- Standard Filter: polyester, non-woven fiber
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
- Pressure (CPAP Mode): 4 – 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Pressure (Auto Mode): 4 – 25 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Pressure (S Mode): 3 – 25 cm H20 (0.2 cm increments)
- Humidity: 10% – 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Temperature: 41° F – 95° F (5° C – 35° C)
- Altitude: air pressure range: 1013 hPa – 738 hPa, sea level: 8500 ft. (2,591 M)
- Mask compatibility: any CPAP mask (off brand and other brands included)
- Sleep Data:
- Onboard Data Storage: 365 days
- Cloud Data Storage (MyAir App): Unlimited
There are no reviews yet.