Just getting started with your CPAP therapy?
Start it right with ResMed AirFit™ N30 CPAP Nasal Mask! It’s packed with beginner-friendly components—from an easy-to-wear headgear to an extra quiet nasal cradle cushion—to save you from the discomfort you’d otherwise experience during your adjustment period.
What you’ll get:
- Beginner-friendly design – coming in a single headpiece, this mask is easy to put on and take off! No need to assemble a lot of parts which is especially tedious if you’re just starting out.
- Lightweight mask – this narrow CPAP mask also brings superior comfort that allows you to move around in bed easily without feeling like you’ve just put a heavy apparatus on your face.
- Minimal touchpoints – this mask discreetly covers only the midsection of your face so you can still wear your glasses, scroll through your phone, and even talk to your partner without feeling too restricted.
- Soft cushion – the ever-comfortable nasal cradle cushion sits under your nose and adapts to its shape for a comfortable and secure fit. A great option if you prefer sleeping on your side!
- Peaceful environment – it’s one thing to get used to sleeping with a mask on, but it’s another to sleep with the sound of air pressure. That’s why N30 comes with QuietAir™ technology to effectively minimize noise and keep your new setup as quiet and as sleep-inducing as possible.
- Hassle-free clean-up – this guy is composed of only three parts, so it’s super easy to clean and reassemble too!
Start your CPAP therapy with ease and order AirFit™ N30 today!
- Product inclusions:
|Nasal cradle cushion (of your size choice)||Comes in small, small wide, and medium size|
Silicone elastomer, polycarbonate, polyester elastomer, nylon/elastane, polyamide, and polyurethane.
- PVC Free
- DEHP Free
- Phthalate Free
- Latex Free
- Noise Level: 21 dBA
- Recommended Pressure: 4 – 20 cm H2O
- Humidity range: 15% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Temperature range: 41°F to 104°F
There are no reviews yet.