AirSense™ 10 AutoSet with Heated Humidifier
Save more time and money with ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 AutoSet with Heated Humidifier!
This champ brings a wide range of features (from its automatic pressure-correcting sensor to its built-in water humidifier) that make it easy for you to monitor and adapt to your current therapy needs without the need to visit your doctor as often.
More about this machine:
- Automatic pressure adjustments – AirSense 10 not only offers real-time monitoring of your breathing. It also automatically adjusts the pressure based on your needs, so you won’t have to take a trip to your doctor or undergo another sleep study each time you need to adjust your prescribed pressure.
- Effortless operation – just turn it on and the SmartStart™ technology will automatically start releasing pressure once it senses breathing. It also shuts off by itself when you take off your CPAP mask.
- Seamless transition – engineered for a smoother night’s sleep, this AutoSet’s AutoRamp™ technology delivers the lowest pressure necessary at the start of your therapy, then gradually works its way up to the required pressure level.
- Comfort breathing – it’s also equipped with expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) system that lowers the pressure when you exhale for a more natural setup.
- Flexible modes – you can also adjust the pressure response to your comfort as it offers two operating modes: the soft mode is ideal if you can’t tolerate rapid air pressure changes, while the standard mode adjusts the pressure at the normal rate.
- Whisper-quiet motor – it operates quietly at 26.6 dBA which means you and your bed partner can sleep without any interruption.
- Adaptive light sensor – its ambient light sensor keeps the screen’s backlight low when you get up at night, so you don’t have to worry about disturbing your bed partner.
- Therapy tracker – it also allows you to connect to ResMed’s MyAir App that efficiently monitors and records your therapy progress (usage hours, no. of events, leaks, etc.), all while you’re sleeping comfortably throughout the night.
- Mask compatibility – get to use your favorite mask in full comfort with this machine that works well with almost any mask interface, even those of other brands!
- Heated humidifier – with AirSense 10, keeping the air moist and beneficial to your health doesn’t require extra cost, as it already comes with a built-in HumidAir™ heated humidifier!
Keep doctor visits less frequent. Order AirSense 10 AutoSet today!
- Product inclusions:
|AirSense 10 Machine with humidifier chamber||10.04″ L x 4.57″ W x 5.91″ H (2.75 lbs.)|
|SlimLine tubing||6 ft.|
|Travel bag||13.24″ L x 10″ W x 5″ H (1.18 lbs.)|
|Power supply||5 1/2″ L x 1 7/8″ W x 1 1/4″ H (1.29 lbs.)|
|Power supply cord||–|
|Installed standard filter||–|
- AC Input Range: 90W Power Supply: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.0 – 1.5A, Class II
- DC Output – 90 W Power Supply: 24V – 3.75A
- Power Consumption range: 53W (57VA) – 104W (108VA)
- Water Chamber: Stainless steel, injection molded plastic, silicone seal
- Tubing: Flexible Plastic
- Filter: Non-woven fiber, polyester
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA
- Pressure: 4 – 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Humidity: 10% – 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Temperature: 41° F – 95° F (5° C – 35° C)
- Altitude: air pressure range: 1013 hPa – 738 hPa, sea level: 8500 ft. (2,591 M)
- Mask compatibility: any CPAP mask (off brand and other brands included)
- Sleep Data:
- Onboard Data Storage: 365 days
- Cloud Data Storage (MyAir App): Unlimited